Devour this sweet yet slightly salty, crispy chicken wings that is bound to satisfy your chicken fix!
Serves 4 people
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 60 ml honey
- 1 pcs 3 cm ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
Step 3 – Marinate chicken
- To the chicken, pour the glaze over and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
To save time and add flavour, you can marinate the chicken the night before.
- Place marinated chicken on a baking tray. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden through and cooked through.
You can line the tray with parchment paper for an easier clean up.
- If the wings are too charred at any point, reduce heat to 180°C and continue baking.