Recipe: Stick Honey Soy Chicken Wings by Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Devour this sweet yet slightly salty, crispy chicken wings that is bound to satisfy your chicken fix!
Serves 4 people
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 60 ml honey
- 1 pcs 3 cm ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
Step 3 – Marinate chicken
- To the chicken, pour the glaze over and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place marinated chicken on a baking tray. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden through and cooked through.
- If the wings are too charred at any point, reduce heat to 180°C and continue baking.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg