Devour this sweet yet slightly salty, crispy chicken wings that is bound to satisfy your chicken fix!
Serves 4 people
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 60 ml honey
- 1 pcs 3 cm ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
Step 2 – Make glaze
- In a pan on medium heat, mix honey, ¼ cup water, 2 Tbsp light soy sauce, garlic and ginger until well combined.
- Let it cook for 6 to 8 minutes until thickened and reduced.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.