SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Typically made with sweet langoustines or prawns, this classic pasta dish hails from Naples
- 100 grams of spaghetti
- 2 large wild tiger prawns, cleaned and sliced in half with shell
- 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, sliced
- Fresh red chillies, chopped
- Italian parsley, chopped
- A pinch of salt
- Bring water to boil in a medium-sized Add 2 teaspoons of salt.
- in a large frying pan, add olive oil, sliced garlic and chillies.
- Once the garlic start to brown, place the prawns, shells facing down on the pan for 20 seconds then turn off the fire. Add salt.
- In the meantime, cook the spaghetti in boiling water. Check the cooking time for the pasta on the packaging.
- Two minutes before the pasta is ready, turn on the fire again, and flip the prawns over in the frying pan (shells facing you). They should be 80% cooked at this point.
- Leave the fire off after approximately one minute. When the pasta is ready, turn the frying pan on full fire, drain the water from the cooked pasta and sauté with Italian parsley.
- Best served hot on a plate, with some Italian parsley for garnish.
Co-Founder & Executive Chef Roberto Galbiati of Acqua e Farina
Formerly head chef of Da Paolo Group, Chef Roberto Galbiati now helms Acqua e Farina with Chef Antonio Manetto. Here, diners can enjoy an amalgamation of the distinctive cooking styles and flavours from both northern and southern Italy.
Menu highlights include made-from-scratch, Neapolitan-style pizzas from the south and pastas from northern Italy, which feature rich and flavourful meats.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg