Recipe: Snowskin Mooncake By Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Gift your loved ones with mooncakes that are handmade with love during the Mid-Autumn festivities
– 100 g cooked glutinous rice flour
– 90 g icing sugar
– 30 g shortening
– 150 ml cold water
– 4 pandan leaves
– Filling of your choice: Lotus paste, red bean or matcha (store-bought)
Step 1: Make dough for mooncake skin
– Sift the cooked glutinous rice flour and icing sugar in a mixing bowl.
– Gently rub the shortening into the flour mixture, combining until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
– Mix in the cold water about 1 Tbsp at a time and add in food colouring or flavour and if desired.
– Knead dough until soft dough forms – you may not need all the water. Set dough aside to rest for 30 minutes.
– Use gloves when handling with food dye to prevent hands from staining.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg