SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Whip up this classic Italian dessert with this easy recipe from Chef Roberto Galbiati
Photo: Acqua e Farina
- 350 grams of cream
- 250 grams of milk
- 100 grams of sugar
- ½ vanilla pod
- 4 leaves of gelatin
- 250 grams of berries
- 50 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of water
- Boil the cream and milk in a sauce pan, then add sugar and the vanilla stick.
- in the meantime, soak the gelatin leaves in ice cold water for a few minutes.
- Once the gelatin leaves are soft, add to the cream mixture. There is no need to boil the mixture again.
- Remove the vanilla pod from the pot, then remove the seeds and add them to the mixture.
- Divide into 4 pretty glasses before allowing them to settle for 24 hours in the refrigerator. The perfect balance between the cream and the milk is the key for a nice pannacotta.
- Dice fresh or frozen berries before adding them into a saucepan of sugar and water. The recommended berry variety are strawberry, raspberry and blueberry. Simmer until the berries turn into a liquid paste. Lastly, refrigerate. If the sauce is too thick, add a little water to soften it.
- Just before serving, top pannacotta in glass with the berry sauce.
Co-Founder & Executive Chef Roberto Galbiati of Acqua e Farina
Formerly head chef of Da Paolo Group, Chef Roberto Galbiati now helms Acqua e Farina with Chef Antonio Manetto. Here, diners can enjoy an amalgamation of the distinctive cooking styles and flavours from both northern and southern Italy.
Menu highlights include made-from-scratch, Neapolitan-style pizzas from the south and pastas from northern Italy, which feature rich and flavourful meats.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg