This refreshing cold dessert with your favourite tropical flavours is perfect for the Singapore heat
Also, it takes less than an hour to prepare!
• 1.2 kilograms frozen ripe Bananas, halved
• 10 Pandan leaves, washed and cut into 3-inch strips
• 50 milliliters Water
• 8 tablespoons of toasted grated Coconut
• 10 pieces Peanut brittle, crushed medium fine
1. Use a Slow Juicer to juice the pandan leaves with the water.
2. Then put the frozen banana chunks into the frozen attachment of the slow juicer while pouring in the pandan juice with each banana, to combine both ingredients together.
3. To serve, fill the bottom of ice cream glasses with peanut brittle, then a scoop of banana ice cream, then a layer of peanut brittle and grated coconut, followed by another scoop of ice cream and garnished evenly with the toasted grated coconut and peanuts.