SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Is there anything more comforting than a bowl of homemade mutton soup?
And the freshly made bread is like icing on the cake
• 6 small Mutton shanks, scalded clean (about 1.5 kilograms total)
SPICE PASTE INGREDIENTS:
• 1.5 tablespoons Coriander seeds
• 1 tablespoon White peppercorns
• 1 tablespoon Black peppercorns
• 2 teaspoons Fennel seeds
• 2 teaspoons Cumin seeds
• ½ inch fresh Turmeric
• 30 grams fresh Ginger, peeled
• ½ teaspoon Nutmeg powder
• 5 cloves Garlic, peeled
• 2 tablespoons Fried shallots
• 1 stalk fresh Cilantro, sprigs
• 1 stalk Green onions, chopped
• 1 Lime, wedged into 4
• 1 Red chili, julienned
• 5 tablespoons Vegetable oil
• 1 large Red onion, quartered into 4 and loosened into individual layers
• 5 Cardamoms, bruised
• 2 Cinnamon sticks
• 3 Star anise
• 1-inch Ginger, peeled and bruised
• 3 liters Water
• 1 quarter of a White cabbage, leaves separated
• 200 grams of Carrots, large cubes
• 300 grams of Yellow potatoes, large cubes
• 1 large Red tomato, quartered
• 4 stalks Spring Onion
• Salt to taste
• 280 grams High Gluten Flour
• 10 grams Butter
• 2 tablespoons Sugar
• 1 tablespoon Milk Powder
• 1 teaspoon Salt
• 210 milliliters Cold Water
• 1 ½ teaspoon Yeast
1. In a bowl, season the meat with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. In a small pan, toast the coriander seeds, white and black pepper, fennel and cumin over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Set aside to let it cool.
3. Into the mixer grinder’s mill jar unit, combine cooled spices with turmeric, ginger, garlic and nutmeg powder to grind at medium setting until smooth.
4. In a heated pan with oil, toss in the spice paste, cardamom, star anise, ginger, cardamom and onions, stir frying until fragrant.
5. To a pot of boiling water, pour in the fried paste and add in the meat. Bring the mixture to a boil, then cover and allow to simmer for an hour.
6. After 1.5 hours, add the cabbage, carrots, potatoes and tomatoes.
7. Simmer for another hour till tender. Adjust salt seasoning here should you need to.
8. Serve individual shanks in bowls, pour soup and vegetables over, then garnish with fresh cilantro, fried shallots, julienned red chili, green onions and lime wedges.
1. Into the bread pan, add in flour, butter, milk powder, sugar, salt and cold water.Then pour yeast into the yeast dispenser.
2. Close the bread maker lid and bake bread on Rapid Bread menu.
3. The bread will bake in 2 hours.
4. Remove pan from bread maker when done using oven gloves, then allow to cool before slicing to serve.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg