Put a local twist to this campfire treat for a delightful, kid-friendly dessert
- 1 Jar Kayamila
- 300 g Marshmallows
- Digestive biscuits
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees celcius
- Pour a jar of Kayamila original into the base of the pan
- Arrange a layer of jumbo marshmallows so that it covers the top surface
- Put the pan in the oven for approx 5-10mins, or until the marshmallows swell up and caramelise on the top layer.
- Be careful when taking the hot pan out of the oven, serve while still warm.
Kayamila products are priced at $3.50 and available at Fairprice, Sheng Siong and Prime.