Recipe: Japanese-Style Potato Salad By Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
A staple in any Japanese home, this easy-to-make potato salad is a definite crowd pleaser.
40 mins needed (20 mins for preparation, 20 mins for cooking)
Serves 4 people
- 4 potatoes (peeled, diced and boiled until tender)
- ½ carrot, julienned
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- ¼ yellow onion, sliced
- 1 stalk spring onions, sliced
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and diced
- 1 Tbsp ikura, optional
- 100 ml Japanese mayo
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
Step 1 – Pickle vegetables
- In a mixing bowl, add cucumbers, carrots and onions. Toss with 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp sugar, then set aside to pickle for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, drain, then set aside.
Tip: Mix it up with diced ham for some meat, green peas for more color or even diced apple for a bit of a crunch!
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg