SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Ann Lian of Family Kitchen with Sherson, shares a comforting dish that will surely warm the depths of one’s heart
Yield: 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- 1 kampung chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 100g snow fungus, soaked
- 50g black fungus, soaked
- 1½ cup Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 6 tbsp ginger juice
- Preheat the microwave to 170°
- Marinate the chicken pieces with the marinade ingredients then set aside.
- In a small pot of boiling water, cook the pre-soaked snow fungus and black fungus for a few minutes. Drain both then blend together with Chinese cooking wine.
- Combine the blended fungus mixture and chicken into the claypot then cook in the oven for 2 hours.
- Once cooked, serve directly from the claypot.
Tune in every Thursday at 9pm to catch “Family Kitchen with Sherson 3” on Asian Food Channel (StarHub TV Ch 435).
Brought to you by AFC.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg