Recipe: Deep Fried Green Papaya Salad by Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Start your meal with this simple yet tasty Thai fusion recipe for deep fried green papaya salad.
- 100 g green papayaGrated
- 40 g tapioca starch
- 20 g ground peanuts
- 20 g dried shrimp
- 20 g long beansSliced to 3 inch lengths
- 3 cherry tomatoSliced in half
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 red chili padi (bird’s eye chili)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 30 g palm sugar
- Vegetable oil
Step 2 – Make som tum dressing
- In a mortar, pound dried shrimps, garlic cloves and chili padi until fine.
- Add palm sugar, 2 Tbsp fish sauce and pound until well combined.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg