Great for chocolate lovers. This dessert is a twist to local ondeh ondeh favourites. Easy and fun to make.
35 mins needed (20 mins for preparation, 15 mins for cooking)
Serves 25 balls
- 1 cup glutinous rice flour
- ½ cup tapioca starch
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chocolate rice
- Boil water in a medium size pot.
- In a bowl, mix glutinous rice flour, tapioca starch, cocoa powder and pinch of salt. Stir well to combine.
- Add water little by little. Using your hands, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Pinch a little dough mixture, roll it and flatten slightly on your palm. Using your thumb, make a little hole in the middle.