Recipe: Chocolate Ondeh Ondeh By Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Great for chocolate lovers. This dessert is a twist to local ondeh ondeh favourites. Easy and fun to make.
35 mins needed (20 mins for preparation, 15 mins for cooking)
Serves 25 balls
- 1 cup glutinous rice flour
- ½ cup tapioca starch
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chocolate rice
- Boil water in a medium size pot.
- In a bowl, mix glutinous rice flour, tapioca starch, cocoa powder and pinch of salt. Stir well to combine.
- Add water little by little. Using your hands, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Pinch a little dough mixture, roll it and flatten slightly on your palm. Using your thumb, make a little hole in the middle.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg