Recipe: Carrot Ginger Tumeric Soup by Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Try out this recipe for a delicious, vegetarian twist on ‘chicken soup for the soul’, chock full of antioxidants and vitamins
Serves 4 people
- 500 g carrots, peeled and sliced
- 250 g potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ large onion, roughly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 pc 2 cm ginger, grated
- ½ Tbsp turmeric powder
- 600 ml vegetable stock (can be substituted with water)
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
Step 1 – Fry spices
- Heat 2 Tbsp vegetable oil in a deep pan and sauté sliced onion, garlic, grated ginger and turmeric powder over medium heat until the onion is translucent.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg