Recipe: Braised Beancurd With Mushrooms by Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Try out this easy-to-make recipe for a mushroom-based vegetarian Chinese dish, bound to impress at the dinner table.
Serves 3-4 people
- 400 g Chinese mushrooms, soaked in water, drained, then chopped (can be substituted with shiitake mushrooms)
- 1¼ cups mushroom broth (can be substituted with vegetable broth)
- 400 g firm tofu, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 30 g water chestnuts, canned, rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- ½ stalk spring onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1½ tsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp water
Step 1 – Stir-fry the mushrooms
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and 2 tsp ginger. Cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add drained mushrooms. Cook and stir until the residual liquid from mushrooms has mostly evaporated
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg