Recipe: Ayam Panggang Kecap by Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
This Indonesian sweet soy sauce grilled chicken is jam-packed with flavour. Savour this quick and easy recipe!
Serves 4-6 people
- 1 large chicken
Cut into four pieces
- 4 Tbsp kecap manis (Indonesian sweet soy sauce)
- 2 chili padi (bird’s eye chili)
- 8 shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp white peppercorns
- 3 buah kemiri (candlenuts)
Roasted and finely chopped, or substitute with macadamia or cashew nuts
- 1 Tbsp belacan (shrimp paste)
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tsp tamarind water
Mix ½ tsp tamarind paste with 1 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 ½ Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp sugar
- 2 ½ cup water
- Vegetable oil
Step 1 – Soak chicken in tamarind water and salt
- In a bowl or a deep dish, mix tamarind water, 1 Tsp salt and chicken together until evenly coated. Let it soak for 10 minutes.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg