Recipe: 5 Singapore Slings You Can Concoct At Home
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Recruited by The Botanist Gin, five proudly Singaporean bartenders share their own recipes of the world-renowned Singapore Sling
Photo: The Botanist Gin
By Panying Lee, Nutmeg & Clove
- 45ml The Botanist Gin
- 10ml Cointreau
- 10ml Cherry Liqueur
- 5ml Benedictine D.O.M.
- 15ml Spiced Pineapple Syrup
- 15ml Lime Juice
- 5ml Calamansi Juice
- 2pc Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Equal parts coconut water and soda water
- Orchid flower and kaffir lime leaf (for garnishing)
For the spiced pineapple syrup
- In a saucepan, mix 2 parts pineapple juice and 1 part sugar with a cinnamon stick and a pinch of cloves
- Cook until sugar dissolves completely and mixture is syrupy in consistency
For the cocktail
- Put all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake well, and then strain into a glass with ice
- Top with equal parts of coconut water and soda water
- Garnish with an orchid and a kaffir lime leaf, and serve!
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg