Recipe: Pineapple and Prawn Curry by Asian Food Channel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
This is a Thai Curry you will not get tired of, creamy yet sweet and tangy!
Serves 4 people
- 600 g large tiger prawnsRemove shell with heads on
- 500 g fresh pineappleDiced
- 4 chili padi (Bird’s eye chili)
- 6 shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- ½ Tbsp ginger
- ½ Tbsp turmeric
- 1 lemongrass
- 1 large red chiliSliced
- 5 kaffir lime leaves
- ½ Tbsp galangal
- 4 Thai baby eggplantSubstitute for regular eggplant
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- Vegetable oil
- Salt To taste
Step 1 – Slice pineapples and eggplant
- Peel the pineapple and remove the core. Cut the pineapple into cubes or thick slices and set aside. Slice Thai baby eggplant into wedges.
Enjoy a luxurious coffee experience in the comfort of your home from the heart of Italy. Life is even better with Tazzanera!
Made with the finest coffee beans that are roasted and ground to perfection, Tazzanera is 100% made in Italy and *Nespresso-compatible. Our coffee capsule blends are formulated with the original Italian espresso tradition.
🛒 Shop now to experience the exquisity of Italian espresso:
Official Site: www.tazzanera.sg