This flavourful tofu salad recipe is from Korean ginseng festival 2013
- 250g tofu
- 5 white mushrooms
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Mixed baby leaves
- 2 tablespoons starch
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Dash of oil
- Ginseng Sauce
- 80ml bottle of Vital Tonic (Hwal-Ki-Ryuk)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 50g pear
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Cut tofu into small pieces, and season with salt and pepper.
- Make ginseng sauce using the ingredients listed above. Grind pear and add to ginseng sauce.
- Wash the baby leaves salad and cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut white mushrooms into pieces and pan fry.
- Remove water from tofu, and cover with starch and flour. Deep fry the tofu.
- Place deep-fried tofu and other vegetables onto a plate. Pour ginseng sauce on the top and it’s done.