Missing Hong Kong? Well, you could satisfy your Hong Kong food pangs with these exciting food offers.
While travelling to Hong Kong is still not possible, eating authentic Hong Kong cuisine is made possible in Singapore.
The Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) would like to tantalize Singaporeans with its “100 Reasons to Miss Hong Kong” by offering a variety of authentic Hong Kong food experiences to enjoy.
You can enjoy world-famous Hong Kong food from 12 October 2020 to 15 November 2020 as Hong Kong Tourism Board has lined up exclusive promotions and offers to Singaporeans who miss Hong Kong’sfood.
Some participating brands include Jenny Bakery, Kam’s Roast, Mui Kee Congee, Social Place, as well as the newly opened Hang Heung and Joy Luck Teahouse (which houses Hoover Cake Shop, Kam Kee Café & Tak Hing Fishball Company). If you haven't heard of the crazily long queues at Joy Luck Teahouse, you're definitely missing out the good stuffs!
Enjoy Hong Kong food pangs with these exciting food offers. In the meantime, bookmark these legendary food places for your next trip to Hong Kong.
6. Social Place
“A blast from the past with a tantalising taste of modernity”. Social Place is one of Hong Kong’s trendiest casual dining restaurants, famed for its creative menu and fun, cosy atmosphere. Hong Kong & Singapore outlets’ menu are slightly different – Hong Kong offers a signature Roasted White King Pigeon while the Singapore branch offers a similar version that is the Roasted Quail. Nevertheless, the crowd’s favorite dim sum items such as Truffle Shitake Buns, Custard Charcoal Buns and Small Pig Puddings can still be enjoyed here, together with some exclusive Hong Kong craft beers that would remind you of the playful atmosphere at Lan Kwai Fong.
Food Promotion: Flash the “100 Reasons to Miss Hong Kong” campaign logo and receive a Free Custard Charcoal Bun Set.
Validity: From 12 October 2020 to 15 November 2020
Terms & Conditions:
– Promotion is available on weekdays (Monday to Friday) only, with minimum spend of S$50 (before tax).
– Customers to flash “100 Reasons to Miss Hong Kong” campaign logo prior to ordering.
– Complimentary item is limited to ONE per bill and per table.
– Splitting of bills are not allowed.
– Valid for dine-in customers only, while stocks last. Not applicable with other promotions, vouchers or privileges.
– The Management reserves the rights to change, amend and modify the above Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
Singapore FORUM The Shopping Mall, Orchard Rd, #01-22 583, 238884